We currently have no current vacancies, but feel free to send us your CV. We are happy to re-connect regarding future vacancies.
Work with us
Rindab began operations in the early 70s with the distribution of Warn winches. Today, 40 years later, we are growing fast and have many exciting products in our range with a huge potential. We have also broadened our distribution outside Sweden and are working in Scandinavia, but also in the Baltic countries as well as England and Germany.
The people working at Rindab are relatively young and likes when things happen fast, we have short decision paths, we all give 100% when it´s needed but can also be very careful not to risk what we have built up over the years. We have fun together and are a flat organization with non existent micromanagement in terms of working. We support each other and work both individually and in teams, depending on what is required of us for the moment. Everyone at the company is working jointly toward high goals and share the success.
We are always looking for talented people who have a strong individual drive with the “entrepreneurial sense”, who want to achieve something, like to take the initiative and want to be involved in discussions and influence the entire process regardless of the title in the company. We are looking for people in sales, warehouse, technical support and economics.
Do you think this sounds exciting and can “check” of a larger part of the following (depending on the service) we encourage you to contact us today for further discussion.
- Have proven experience with references
- Is technically minded
- Is positive and driven both private and in business
- Do not think that it´s impossible (you work harder)
- Lack of prestige (can step in where it’s needed most for the moment)
- Have experience from abroad (preferably England, Germany)
- English fluent in both spoken and written format (preferably German, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian)
- Computer skills, Excel, InDesign, Photoshop or similar (preferably worked in Visma earlier)
- Knowledge of social media, webshop etc.
- Previous experience of the markets we work in (car, truck, mining, construction, industry, forestry, major retail chains, wholesalers, OEMs, etc.)
- Easy to talk to a group of people at all levels up to the management of large companies
- At least a B driving license
- Accuracy and sense of order
- Be able to contribute with both knowledge, social skills, and full speed ahead
- Able to handle a complete business financially including import/export and “end of year” skills
The above gives a small general picture of the knowledge, personalities and experiences we are looking for.