Environmental considerations should weigh into all the company’s major decisions. Environmental responsibility is placed as far as possible on purchasing, sales, development, administration and logistics to comply with binding requirements and applicable legislation.
We will achieve this by:
- Motivate and inform our employees about the environment and encourage them to take high personal responsibility for their actions.
- Understand and comply with laws and other environmental requirements that apply to our products and services.
- Use a procurement plan that aims to reduce our climate impact.
- Plan our customer visits and transports to reduce climate impact, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
- Use as few harmful substances as possible and choose environmentally friendly options wherever it is possible.
- Work for continuous, improved and simplified handling of chemicals and waste management.